9.1.17

a dream home













.
One of my favorite apartments  that I admired during my Christmas break is
this great place styled by Josefin Haag for brokerage site Fantastic Frank
Actually it was just the entire apartment that cought my eye!

Just loved the stylish furniture, the lovely children's room, 
the accessories and especially those grey pillars, 
the prints on the wall and the beautiful Brown ceramics... 
Simple everything was attractive for me and maybe you have already seen  these 
stunning images across the blogosphere... I thought they where to inspiring not to share! 
Have a nice new week :-) 

Eén van mijn favoriete appartementen die ik tegen kwam tijdens de afgelopen kerstvakantie
is deze geweldige plek gestyled door Josefin Haag voor de zweedse makelaarssite Fantastic Frank.

Het hele plaatje... De hele inrichting, de stijlvolle kinderkamer, de accesoires en dan met name die grijze pilaren, de prints aan de muur en het prachtige bruine keramiek... Alles klopt gewoon en misschien ben je deze foto's vast al ergens anders tegengekomen...Ik vond ze te inspirerend om niet te delen!

Fijne week :-)