30.11.14

random silver



photos elvs

Clear your walls... and make room for some new shiny stuff
that's what Thomas of the Poster club said on his IG account 
and that's exacly what I did this week

today some snapshots with a tribute to the beautiful contrast of black, white and silver
some changes and some new details in my house
I am so happy with my new poster - the Random Silver poster from Playtype -

I was love at first side when I saw it a while ago in the international webshop the Poster club.
The Random Silver poster is printed on chromolux 200 paper and eventhough
 I'm not the "glitter and glamour" type this beautiful shiny graphic poster
 is such a great addition to create a sparkling atmosphere in my living room!

Wish you all a special first Advent ... have a wonderful Sunday!

The Poster Club is all about posters. They are an international webshop based in Copenhagen, Denmark and they really could be the perfect place for you to be inspired or to find some stunning christmas presents because they offer a great selection of handpicked posters from graphic designers, illustrators, photographers and other creatives from around the world ranging for black and white drawings, over photo art to multi-coloured graphic design posters with brands like Playtype, Silke Bonde, Coco Lapine, One Must Dash, My Deer,  Kristina Dam and many more.